Cleaning your shoes
- When cleaning your shoes, it is always best to first test an inconspicuous area.
- Full Grain Leather and Faux Leather - wash only with a damp cloth and mild soap. Apply a cream polish that matches the color of the shoe. Let it sit for a few minutes and then buff w/ a clean, soft cloth or soft brush for shine. Let the shoes air dry.
- Suede, Nubuck or Microsuede- brush lightly with a soft brush specifically made for suede and nubuck products. Brush the material on occasion to refresh.
- Mesh- remove dirt and debris with a soft bristle brush. Use a clean cloth and mild soap. Air dry.
- Never machine wash.
Caring for your shoes
- Try to avoid wearing the same pair two or more consecutive days in a row.
- Always store your shoes at room temperature.
- Do not store shoes in a shoebox for long periods of time. Prolonged storage can cause certain materials to deteriorate, particularly in humid climates.